This is the bit that keeps the cogs turning:
Sailing Club Manager allows us to organise our membership in that we can track your personal information, contact you and manage those all important volunteer duties. We have this system such that it removes a significant burden from the committees in having to make sure members do what they should be doing.
What does Sailing Club Manager do for me?
- you can access your duty roster
- you can look at your own duties
- you can request a duty swap
- you can manage your boats and dinghy parking spaces
- you can access your personal membership details
- you can review the members’ directory to be able to contact other members
- you can review your membership invoices
- you can manage your direct debit
- you can renew your membership online
- you can reset your password
Members are requested to manage and keep an eye on their personal information. Using the login link at the top of this page you can access these systems, review your details and update as required. – This saves our membership secretary and other club officers much time. To access the back office, click here