SLOSHH 2023 Postponed
Published 14:37 on 15 Jul 2023
Due to the ongoing forecast for high winds tomorrow, it has been decided to postpone the race until another date, later in the year. It looks to be a good breeze, but gusting 29 knots. Safety is paramount and we don't want any sailor or safety crew at risk. The decision has been made now in light of the early start time tomorrow.